At TT Transportation, we are regularly asked to move cars to and from automotive shows and so we know, and understand, the effort that goes into preparing your vehicle in order for it to look its best.
We always wear gloves when loading on and off to avoid any finger prints being left on the cars paintwork or wrap finish and we always ensure that our staff are clean and tidy before going inside any vehicle.
The utmost care and attention is taken when loading these cars, as with all cars we transport, onto our enclosed single or multi-car transporters to ensure they arrive gleaming and ready to be shown, just as they were when we arrived to pick them up.
Peace of mind as standard for your show car or show vehicle
- Insured with Aviva & Lonham up to £5,000,000 as standard. Which can be increased for higher value cars.
- All of our enclosed transporters are fitted with winches for non-running vehicles.
- Low angle loading decks fitted on all of our transporters.
- Discrete transporters – no sign writing on any of our vehicles.
- Condition reports and visual inspections carried out on every vehicle.
- London Low Emission Zone compliant enclosed transporters.
- International operators licence.
Working with experienced shipping partners, we can help move your vehicles along every step of their journey to any location around the world.
If you’re looking for short or long term vehicle storage for your classic, prestige or show car vehicle then get in touch with us to see how.